Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Fourth of July

The only thing tying this next series of photos together is that they all were taken on or near the Fourth of July.

I believe this is the first time I've ever bought the kids matching shirts.  It seemed as good a time as any.

 This is as good a posed shot as we could get.

 Yep, them'r my kids.

Two days later, we were eating breakfast and Isaiah began shrieking and pointing out the window, babbling about a parachute.  I looked out across our back yard and saw this:

 I'm pretty sure this same balloon flies over our house once a year, in the summer.  It's a thrill every time.

 They were close enough that we could see the flame and hear the roar of the burner.  Eve insists she saw the people in the basket waving at us.

 My slightly belated Mother's Day present.  Now to plan the Mary garden!

Orange calla in front of lavender.  And a random solar light I was too lazy to move out of the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment