Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Catching up

 After the aforementioned computer difficulties, we are back in action but behind on posting.  As is my wont, I'll just start throwing pictures out there willy-nilly in an attempt to get caught up.

 This Oridono Nishiki japanese maple is one of very few trees on our property that I can take credit for.  The new foliage comes in pink before changing to variegated cream/green.

 Isaiah is a remarkably good trench-digger.

 He has good form and everything.

 Eve and Samuel doing their own shovel-work.

 Eve in front of the perennial sweet peas.  The garden fence is bowed down under the sheer biomass of these botanical freaks.  Why do half the things I plant grow to at least double the size I anticipated?  I don't want to complain, but it can be awkward sometimes.

 That's determination, that is.

 He asked if he could take his nap there.  Daddy said OK, not actually expecting it to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment