Thursday, April 7, 2011

Budding plants, budding kids

Back when I was taking piano lessons, my formidable piano teacher taught me to stand and say "Now I shall play ____ " before each piece at a recital. I bring this up because I just had a sudden urge to type "Now I shall...put up some pictures".


Isaiah examines the new "firespray" tulips.





I have yet to see this small magnolia tree bloom, and I am filled with anticipation.


It's the first season for my daffodils, so they're a little spindly yet.


Not everything blooming in the yard is quite so welcome...


Eve, being a puppy. Again.


Ah, crocus. Thou wert so lovely before the rabbits ate thee.


Samuel and his three lower teeth.


This is what happens when you let your sister dress you, Isaiah. (I'm saving this picture for college.)


Our blondie.

No comments:

Post a Comment