Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Annual end-of-summer trip to the Kluge homestead

It has become a tradition for the kids and I to visit my folks during the last week before school starts.  Happily, it generally works out that Uncle Daniel can be there at the same time.  Below are some pictures of this year's adventures, plus a few miscellaneous pictures I couldn't find a home for.

 Wading in the Yamhill River.

 Uncle Daniel, teaching his nephews how to "water ski".

 Chillin' in the river

 Yes, we are Dr. Who fan-geeks.  If you have no clue, look here: Stormy

 I think the blackberry bushes I planted must have started their lives a little too close to a nuclear power plant.  Freaks of freaking nature.

First day of school, and Isaiah's first day of Kindergarten!


No comments:

Post a Comment