Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Isaiah-isms

So, I didn't mean to let the blog lie fallow for a month there, but... oh never mind. Allons-y!

Ah, Isaiah. My platinum blonde firecracker at war with himself (and often with others). I'd write more often about him, except I'm still trying to sort him out. He doesn't make that job any easier with things like this:

- For whatever linguistic reason, he prefers to begin some of his words with "ka-". For instance, "Kefigerator" = refrigerator. Also: Ka-pleece = Police. Er, what?

- He has been diligently honing his insult-hurling skills. In particular, he seems to think that calling someone a "silly old [appliance]" is the ultimate in name-calling, as in: "You silly old...kefigerator!" "You silly old...wawnmower!" And my personal favorite: "You silly old...pwessure washer!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment